Before you proceed with installing of AXS2LMS, you have to make sure that you have a running Apache/Mysql/PHP environment.
You can also consult our step-by-step guide for setting up a Linux Centos 7 server to work with efront.
There are a few PHP settings (defined in php.ini) that affect the way your system performs. The most important are the following:
- memory_limit: Set this at least to 256M and increase as your load increases
- max_execution_time: Set this at least to 60 or 120, depending on your data volume
- upload_max_filesize: Set this to accommodate for the largest file you expect to be uploaded to the system
- post_max_size: Set this equal to upload_max_filesize
- max_input_nesting_level: Recommended value is at least 128
- max_input_vars: Recommended value is at least 128